De Vere Horsley Estate
Just outside Guildford, Horsley Estate is a truly beautiful and quirky hotel steeped in heritage and history. So it should be no surprise it’s been used as a filming location for famous TV dramas such as The Crown!
Our team at Horsley Estate gets involved in brilliant colleague events and activities including the annual family summer BBQ party, colleague wellbeing yoga classes, badminton club and there is also the offer of free gym membership. And it’s because we value our colleagues at Horsley Estate that we focus on training and development: so whether you choose bars & restaurants, front of house, kitchen or housekeeping, there’s an exciting and rewarding career in hospitality waiting for you here.
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of the Housekeeping department, you will ensure that all the bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the highest standard on a daily basis and that public areas of the hotel are maintained throughout the day.
You’ll deal with any reasonable requests from guests professionally and politely, ensure lost property is handed to your manager and report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a flexible approach to work, a ‘can do’ attitude and great attention to detail.
You’ll be passionate and take pride in your work. You’ll also need to be punctual, well presented and helpful to guests at all times.
- A competitive rate of pay
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays - this is on a pro-rata basis depending on hours worked.
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.