De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
Main purpose of the role:
In conjunction with the Restaurant Manager & the managment team, you will ensure that the overall quality and profitability of the Restaurant, along with service standards and staff motivation, are maintained and are continually improving.
You’ll be involved with everything from training to auditing, stock control to recruitment, in order to ensure the best F&B experience for our customers.
The ideal Candidate:
You will be customer focused and committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service. You will already have experience in a hotel Restaurant management/supervisory role and will naturally be:
- An excellent organiser who is able to delegate effectively
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional and flexible, willing to learn
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty