De Vere Staverton Estate
Situated in 150 acres of landscaped parkland, De Vere Staverton Estate boasts 247 bedrooms along with 61 bright and airy event spaces perfect for conferences, meetings and events. Our County Suite, which has recently been refurbished, is an ideal backdrop for weddings and special events. We have a newly refreshed reception area, bar and as well as a brand new coffee shop Burr & Co. There is also a leisure club with heated indoor swimming pool and sauna and a PGA European-tour standard 18-hole golf course in our grounds.
Commis Chef *£500 Welcome Bonus*
Love food. Love your job.
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Chef, for starters we offer all Commis Chefs a £500 Welcome Bonus*
Our Commis Chef colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will offer you a phenomenal £500 Welcome Bonus* for joining De Vere. Would you need to relocate for this opportunity? Fear not, we offer chefs who do need to relocate more than 50 miles a fantastic Relocation Package of £1500** plus a free two night stay for yourself or family to visit.
A Chef career with De Vere, whether you are a Commis Chef, Chef De Partie or a senior Chef, means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had outstanding success with our bespoke in-house Chef Academy, offering Level 2 & 3 qualifications that run for Commis Chefs, Chef De Parties, Sous Chefs, up to Head Chef level.
As a Commis Chef you will:
• Prepare ingredients while supporting the kitchen brigade
• Have the opportunity to develop your career with De Vere
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
*Subject to Tax and NI
**Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.