De Vere Beaumont Estate
Beaumont Estate is De Vere's largest hotel and venue, and here at this big property we have big opportunities. We regularly host incredible events up for up to 1000 attendees, such as festivals with camping, food festivals and obstacle course team building activities. We also regularly welcome high profile clients and delegates, hosting private dining and networking events and tending to their every need.
That's why we can offer a range of incredible opportunities across our wide and varied departments including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, front of house and maintenance and gardens, just to name a few. And, with our superb, dedicated training facilities on site, we can really nurture our colleagues and offer fantastic career development opportunities that will support your hospitality career and aspirations.
At De Vere Beaumont Estate, our Kitchens cater for high numbers of guests on a weekly basis.
This includes our brand new £2 million à la carte restaurant, buffet breakfasts exceeding 800 covers at weekends, lunches, weddings, banquets, outdoor events and BBQs and more!
We are seeking a Commis Chef to join our Brigade.
You will support the Chefs with the preparation of food and ingredients, whilst ensuring standards of cleanliness.
We are pleased to be able to reward new Commis Chefs joining our Kitchens with a bonus to the value of £500 (subject to T&Cs). If you are interested in relocating to the area, then instead we can offer a £1,500 Relocation Bonus if relocating more than 50 miles.
This role is a full-time, permanent position, working 40 hours per week on a rota basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience within a Kitchen environment. You will work well under pressure as part of a large team.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Chef looking to develop a Kitchen career within a fast-paced hospitality environment.
- £8.70 per hour, on a full time, hourly paid contract with opportunities for overtime
- 28 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent Chef training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Food Safety, compliance and professional development
- Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
Please take a look.