De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment project, this is a truly exciting time to join De Vere Tortworth Court! Set within a 30-acre estate featuring one of the UK’s most impressive arboretums, this stunning venue boasts a Grade II-listed Victorian mansion house, 201 bedrooms and 12 impressive event spaces as well as a newly created spa, all conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bristol, with easy access to J14 of the M5. We’ve recently launched the 1853 Restaurant & Bar serving classic British dishes, our Atrium Bistro bar, decked with indoor trees under a 60-foot high glass roof as well as our elegant yet cosy Library bar.
Night Duty Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to and working closely with the Night Manager, the Night Duty Manager works to ensure the smooth and safe running of the hotel to provide the highest standards of guest services at all times.
You will complete the night audit, check guests in and out of the hotel as required, complete hotel walkarounds throughout the night ensuring security and safety, and deal with any issues or complaints occurring overnight.
The Night Duty Manager will also take responsibility for leading and managing the night’s team, ensuring that all colleagues on duty are performing their role to hotel and company standards, policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a really flexible approach to work, ideally with experience in a similar night’s role. It is essential that you have a great attention to detail and a real passion for hospitality and customer satisfaction.
- A competitive salary - £20,000 per annum to start
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.