De Vere Latimer Estate
It's a new chapter for De Vere Latimer Estate, Buckinghamshire. Honouring its rich and varied history, the hotel has now completed a £7m beautifully crafted renovation project, including a new restaurant and coffee shop.
Set in peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley, there are plenty of opportunities to join our team as we look to create amazing experiences for every guest, every time in this stunning venue.
De Vere Latimer Estate is located just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25 and close to Heathrow and Luton Airports as well as the Metropolitan line into central London.
Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager
Main purpose of the role:
In conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager, you will ensure that the overall quality and profitability of the F&B Department, along with service standards and staff motivation, are maintained and are continually improving.
You’ll be involved with everything from training to auditing, stock control to recruitment, in order to ensure the best F&B experience for our customers.
The ideal Candidate:
You will be customer focused and committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service. You will already have experience in a management/supervisory role and will naturally be:
- An excellent organiser who is able to delegate effectively
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional and flexible, willing to learn
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.