De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than Horwood House Hotel just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role. Now is a particularly exciting time to join us, as we embark on a new era under new ownership. Currently planning refurbishment and re-positioning in the marketplace, we are on the brink of an exciting new adventure!
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.