De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Meetings & Events Operations Manager, the Banqueting & Events Manager is responsible for the effective management and control of operations within their assigned events, to include weddings, dinners, conferences and other functions.
Acting as clients’ event floor manager, you will lead the Events Service team to ensure that event spaces are set up according to client requirements, whilst monitoring standards throughout service periods.
As a member of the Meetings and Events Management Team, you will also take responsibility for the line management of team members, monitoring performance and providing training and coaching as required. You will also support in the compilation of rotas, recruitment activities and completing departmental payroll activities.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need prior management or supervisory experience within a similar hospitality environment to succeed in this role.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and also be organised, motivated, self-reliant and with drive and determination to succeed.
You ideally will be a Personal Licence Holder or willing to work towards this receiving his certification.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Use of the Leisure Club Gym & Swimming Pool
- Free on site car parking
Please take a look.