De Vere Jubilee Conference Centre
Set within its own peaceful lakeside grounds, the De Vere Jubilee Conference Centre is a contemporary and stylish event space and hotel. Located just 2 miles outside Nottingham on the University of Nottingham's Jubilee Campus, the centre is the perfect place to stay for city breaks and is also close to the M1 with direct rail links to London and other major cities.
Senior Chef de Partie
Love food. Love your job.
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Our Senior Chef de Partie colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades.
A Chef career with De Vere, whether you are a Commis Chef, CDP, Senior Chef De Partie or a senior Chef, means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop.
As a Senior Chef de Partie you will:
• Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality.
• Support and mentor / train any Commis Chefs, CDPs in the brigade
• Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus.
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
• Have the opportunity to develop your career with De Vere
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.