De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
What is the main purpose of the role?
In conjunction with the Event Managers, you will be responsible for supervising the Events Service team, with particular emphasis on Banqueting events to ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained at all times.
You will lead on the service of dinners and banquets, assigning work to team members and monitoring standards to ensure seamless service.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need prior banqueting and events experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably from within the hospitality industry to succeed in this role. You should also demonstrate a real passion for banqueting and events.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and also be organised, motivated, self-reliant and with drive and determination to succeed.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.