De Vere Beaumont Estate
Beaumont Estate is De Vere's largest hotel and venue, and here at this big property we have big opportunities. We regularly host incredible events up for up to 1,000 attendees, such as festivals with camping, food festivals and obstacle course team building activities. We also regularly welcome high profile clients and delegates, hosting private dining and networking events and tending to their every need.
That's why we can offer a range of incredible opportunities across our wide and varied departments including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, front of house and maintenance and gardens, just to name a few. And, with our superb, dedicated training facilities on site, we can really nurture our colleagues and offer fantastic career development opportunities that will support your hospitality career and aspirations.
HR Administrator Apprentice
At De Vere Beaumont Estate we are passionate about providing an excellent colleague experience and therefore an exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Apprentice to join our HR Team. As a new role in addition to our existing team of 4, the HR Apprentice will be responsible for supporting with administrative tasks across all areas of our HR, Recruitment & Training function.
You will be exposed to a wide range of HR activities, including Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, HR & Payroll systems and colleague engagement, whilst benefiting from our team’s rounded HR experiences and expertise.
In addition, you will complete a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship through our industry-leading Apprenticeship provider, HIT Training.
Working hours for the role are typically Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for our new HR Apprentice to have a demonstrable interest in a HR career within the Hospitality Industry.
You will need to be highly organised in order to complete a high volume of administrative activities, whilst also being committed to completing your Apprenticeship alongside your day-to-day role.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Microsoft Office programmes with a willingness to learn and develop further in this area.
Please submit your application by following the below link. You may choose to insert a covering letter with your CV.
- National Apprentice Hourly Rate
- 28 days holiday each year (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
- Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere
- Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, Hospitality service, Food Safety, compliance and professional development
- Free meals on duty in our refurbished Colleague Canteen
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
- Free on-site car parking
- Paid opportunities to join colleague committees regarding social events and guest service
- Annual social events including our Colleague Christmas Party and Summer BBQs
Please take a look.