De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
This hands on role is based at our largest London property, the exceptional Grand Connaught Rooms, renowned for hosting incredible events such as movie premiere after parties and high profile fashion, music and charity events. Reporting to the Cluster Director of HR, you will lead a highly effective and engaging programme of training, development and inductions across the London cluster of 5 properties.
Training & Development Manager
You’ll know how to deliver a training and induction programme that’s not only effective in maintaining skilled and engaged colleagues, but is also innovative, exciting, interesting and varied.
We’re looking for someone that has:
- A charismatic and energetic style in delivering engaging training
- Experience and confidence in conducting both 121 and group sessions
- A sound grasp of F&B and C&B operations to support training delivery
- A real eye for quality and attention to detail
- An infectious passion for hospitality
You’ll partner with key colleagues in the cluster, such as other HR colleagues and Heads of Departments, to ensure all training fulfils the needs of the business and supports the positive drive for achieving exceptional service delivery for our customers. As an ambassador for De Vere brand standards, you’ll help make the London cluster a brilliant place to work.
- Deliver company inductions, core supervisory and management development programmes and departmental monthly training activities across the cluster
- Ensure effective departmental inductions are completed, reviewing opportunities to improve where possible
- Support the development of departmental Talent Trainers to assist them in delivering exceptional core skills training
- Deliver guest service training ensuring exceptional experiences for our customers
- Coach colleagues through our Emerging Leader Programme
- Lead the approach and partnerships for apprenticeship recruitment and development
- Engage and contribute to group L&D projects and work streams
- Manage and oversee our online learning platform, Inspire Online
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Free meals on duty
- Business attire provided
Please take a look.