De Vere Holborn Bars
If you fancy working in conference and hospitality in the centre of London, then look no further than De Vere Holborn Bars at Chancery Lane. As a central business and conference location, De Vere Holborn Bars has 40 meeting rooms hosting a variety of events and conferences, with no two days ever the same. We know how to make any event a success, and we are looking for dedicated team members to help us deliver it.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Your key responsibility is to meet and welcome all our conference business to help deliver an excellent client experience. You’ll have ensured that all function rooms are set up correctly and will then coordinate any additional requirements with regards to the event booking such as bedrooms or transport for guests. As part of the team, you’ll work in all areas of F&B and strive to achieve departmental targets.
All guest queries need to be handled efficiently and in a professional manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in a similar role to this would be beneficial, although not essential, but a passion for hospitality is a must for you to be successful in this role.
You must be customer service focused with a great personality and lots of enthusiasm for your role. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure as this is a busy environment, requiring consistency in customer service.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty