De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment project, this is a truly exciting time to join De Vere Tortworth Court! Set within a 30-acre estate featuring one of the UK’s most impressive arboretums, this stunning venue boasts a Grade II-listed Victorian mansion house, 201 bedrooms and 12 impressive event spaces as well as a newly created spa, all conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bristol, with easy access to J14 of the M5. We’ve recently launched the 1853 Restaurant & Bar serving classic British dishes, our Atrium Bistro bar, decked with indoor trees under a 60-foot high glass roof as well as our elegant yet cosy Library bar.
Part Time Leisure Assistant
What is the main purpose of the role?
Ensuring the smooth running of the club as part of the leisure and spa team, you will be responsible for supplying the highest levels of customer care and service to both members and visitors. The role will involve a range of duties including carrying out pool checks, providing gym inductions to new and existing members, keeping accurate membership records and maximising sales opportunities wherever possible. You will also support the food service for Spa day guests and ensure all guest areas are maintained to a high standard.
Ensuring health and safety requirements are met at all times for the safety of both members and staff will also be very important in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills and has previous experience in a leisure based role. It would be beneficial if you were qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor with the desire and experience so design and lead fitness classes and have a Pool Responder, it would be advantageous (although not essential) if you had some Pool Plant operator knowledge.
- £8.52 per hour
- 30 hours per week with a varied shift pattern
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.