De Vere Selsdon Estate
Selsdon Estate is taking a new direction. Now part of the De Vere brand, a multi-million-pound refurbishment is taking place to bring the hotel back to its former glory. Just 13 miles outside of London and on a great commuter line, Selsdon Estate is set in 205 acres of outstanding park land, including an 18-hole championship golf course. The bedrooms, event space and reception have been completely overhauled, and now have a fabulous Restaurant & Bar "1042".
We have a high calibre team at Selsdon Estate: enthusiastic and positive, ready to reposition this stunning property to once again become the best hotel in the area.
Casual Housekeeping Assistant
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of the Housekeeping department, your role will be to ensure that all the bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the highest standard on a daily basis and that public areas of the hotel are maintained throughout the day. These tasks should be carried out with minimum inconvenience to hotel guests.
You’ll deal with any reasonable requests from guests in a professional and polite manner, ensure lost property is handed to your Line Manager and report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a flexible approach to work, a ‘can do’ attitude and great attention to detail. It is essential that you have worked in a similar role, in a similar sized hotel.
You’ll be passionate and take pride in your work. You’ll also need to be punctual, well presented and helpful to guests at all times.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.