De Vere Latimer Estate
It's a new chapter for De Vere Latimer Estate, Buckinghamshire. Honouring its rich and varied history, the hotel has now completed a £7m beautifully crafted renovation project, including a new restaurant and coffee shop.
Set in peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley, there are plenty of opportunities to join our team as we look to create amazing experiences for every guest, every time in this stunning venue.
De Vere Latimer Estate is located just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25 and close to Heathrow and Luton Airports as well as the Metropolitan line into central London.
Revenue Analyst *30 Hours Per Week* £18000.00 per annum
What is the main purpose of the role?
The Revenue Analyst will provide an effective suite of revenue reports and forecast reports under clear direction from the Regional Revenue Manager.
You will deliver client MI to include monthly production, agency production and future forecasted revenue and forecast data for the teams to review.
You’ll also use your analytical skills to identify booking trends that enable the conference team to deliver effective diary management and client decisions.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, it would be ideal if you had previous experience in hospitality/sales environment. A flexible attitude is a must and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You’ll also need strong Excel skills, be highly analytical and have good attention to detail. You’ll be adept at translating statistical information into reports so that it is clearly understandable for colleagues with less technical knowledge.
In addition it would be good if you had knowledge of:
• Opera PMS
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.