De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Assistant Meetings & Events Operations Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working as part of the Meetings & Events Management team, the Assistant M&E Operations Manager supports the M&E Operations Manager with the running of the operation of the our large Meeting & Events operations team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all standards are adhered to at the highest level and ensuring our guests experience the best in customer service.
The role is fully hands on but allows the time required to attend meetings, train and develop your team as well as set the department standards.
For the right individual, this role is rewarding, engaging and productive and will not only give you the opportunity to be part of an energetic team but also a dynamic meetings and events led venue.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a busy operation where a strong personality, good managerial, communication and organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills and excellent personal presentation will be required.
You will have a strong understanding of the operational delivery of a range of events, including conferences, weddings and banquets.
We are looking for a confident, motivated individual with a passion for customer service and a keen eye for detail.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.