De Vere Beaumont Estate
Are you looking to join a property steeped in history and boasting over 400 bedrooms? Then look no further than De Vere Beaumont Estate! Set amid 40 acres of magnificent landscaped gardens, ideal for team building events or as a stunning backdrop to a wedding, this beautiful estate also features elegant fountains and a restored 14th century chapel. There are 75 meetings rooms and grand event spaces for up to 550 people as well as a fine dining restaurant and extensive leisure facilities including an indoor pool and gym. Due to its proximity to Heathrow airport, this vast property is also home to major international conferences so there is certainly never a dull day here!
Now you can be part of its bright future with a variety of key roles from behind the scenes to front of house.
Assistant Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working as part of the C&B Management team. The Assistant C&B Operations Manager will be responsible for looking after the day to day operational requirements for any meetings and events taking place, including weddings, dinners and corporate events.
You will be responsible for ensuring all standards are adhered to at the highest level and ensuring our guests experience the best in customer service.
The role is fully hands on but allows the time required to attend meetings, train and develop your team as well as set the department standards. The team is made up with a reliance on casual employees so coaching and running informal training sessions is all part of daily life.
For the right individual, this role is rewarding, engaging and productive and will not only give you the opportunity to be part of an awesome team but also a dynamic hotel group with a fantastic future in front of it.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a busy operation where a strong personality, good managerial, communication and organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills and excellent personal presentation will be required.
We are looking for a confident, motivated individual with a passion for customer service and a keen eye for detail.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.