De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate, in Old Windsor is one of the flagship De Vere properties with a unique collection of event spaces boasting stunning architecture including a 19th-century chapel and over 400 refurbished bedrooms. Recently shortlisted as Best Conference Venue (650 to 1250 Theatre Style) at the 2019 Conference Awards, we regularly host high profile events, meetings and team building, as well as weddings and private dining. Also being conveniently located close by to the historic town of Windsor and other local attractions, the hotel is also popular for leisure guests and families.
Responsible for managing a team of 45 plus casual team members, you’ll be tasked with supporting the M&E Operations Manager at this meeting and events led venue. We’re looking for a hands on Assistant Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager to come and join our team at a venue that’s really starting to be noticed in the industry!
Assistant Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working as part of the Meetings & Events Management team, the Assistant M&E Operations Manager supports the M&E Operations Manager with the running of the operation of the our large Meeting & Events operations team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all standards are adhered to at the highest level and ensuring our guests experience the best in customer service.
The role is fully hands on but allows the time required to attend meetings, train and develop your team as well as set the department standards.
For the right individual, this role is rewarding, engaging and productive and will not only give you the opportunity to be part of an energetic team but also a dynamic meetings and events led venue.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a busy operation where a strong personality, good managerial, communication and organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills and excellent personal presentation will be required.
You will have a strong understanding of the operational delivery of a range of events, including conferences, weddings and banquets.
We are looking for a confident, motivated individual with a passion for customer service and a keen eye for detail.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.