De Vere Selsdon Estate
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, Selsdon Estate now looks incredible and so it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We offer a fantastic rage of opportunities and development in our departments including restaurant & bars, weddings, conference & events, kitchen, leisure, golf and front of house to name just a few.
Working at Selsdon Estate means you’ll get involved in some super events including X Factor Boot Camps, Winter Wonderland Parties, Fright Nights and event history tours, as well as wide ranging weddings, corporate meetings and banqueting events. Our team works hard, so we show our appreciation by hosting colleague events and treats such as family fun days, kindness days, donut days and even welcome gifts when you start with us. We are lucky to have superb public transport links and can be easily reached from all surrounding areas.
Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.