De Vere Selsdon Estate
Selsdon Estate is taking a new direction. Now part of the De Vere brand, a multi-million-pound refurbishment is taking place to bring the hotel back to its former glory. Just 13 miles outside of London and on a great commuter line, Selsdon Estate is set in 205 acres of outstanding park land, including an 18-hole championship golf course. The bedrooms, event space and reception have been completely overhauled, and now have a fabulous Restaurant & Bar "1042".
We have a high calibre team at Selsdon Estate: enthusiastic and positive, ready to reposition this stunning property to once again become the best hotel in the area.
Senior Chef de Partie
****£28k per annum plus a Chef Welcome Bonus of £750 & 6 month's live in accommodation****
Love food. Love your job.
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Chef, for starters we offer a £750 Welcome Bonus*
Our Chef de Partie colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will offer you a phenomenal £750 Welcome Bonus* for joining De Vere. Would you need to relocate for this opportunity? Fear not, we offer chefs who do need to relocate more than 50 miles a fantastic Relocation Package of £1500** plus a free two night stay for yourself or family to visit.
A Chef career with De Vere means variety, industry leading professional development, fun at work and career prestige, because you’ll be working for one of the brightest brands in hospitality.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had great success with our bespoke in-house Chef Academy, offering Level 2 & 3 qualifications that run up to Head Chef level.
Essentially in the role you will:
• Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality.
• Support and mentor / train any Demi-Chef de Parties or Commis Chefs in the brigade
• Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus.
• Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
• Have the opportunity to develop your career with De Vere
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
*Subject to Tax and NI
**Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided
Please take a look.